Strengths Defined and Understood Part 1 – ETB #27
How does understanding strengths improve family relationships? Why should we be more intentional about teaching to our child’s strengths? Understanding your child’s talents are recurring and consistent patterns of thought, feeling, and behavior will help you teach them how to process the world around them.
Four Talent Themes
- Relating talents
- Impacting talents
- Striving talents
- Thinking talents
Points to Ponder
- Strengths need to be discovered and developed.
- Weakness need to be understood and managed.
- You and your child will do less comparing and more celebrating.
References and Links
The following may contain affiliate links.
- Strengths Finder 2.0
- Now, Discover Your Strengths
- Strengths Based Leadership
- First, Break All the Rules
- Strengths Defined and Understood Part 2 – ETB #28
- What Parents Can Do About The Broken Education System with Dr. Ai Addyson-Zhang Part 1 – ETB #57
- Don’t Let School Drive Out Your Child’s Creativity with Dr. Ai Addyson-Zhang Part II – ETB #58
How to Connect with Connie
- Follow Connie Albers on Instagram
- Follow Connie Albers on Facebook
- Learn more about Connie’s book Parenting Beyond the Rules
- Learn more about the Equipped To Be podcast