How do we raise children in a culture of chaos when confusion and strife surround us? And how do we remain steadfast while adjusting along the way? While the culture is in chaos, you can tune out the turmoil and provide the stability in your home.
Parenting has never been easy, but today’s climate makes it much harder to navigate raising kids. But, with the Lord’s help and guidance, raising kids amid cultural chaos is your opportunity to lead your children to the truths found in Scripture.
Key Points to Ponder in Raising Kids Amid Cultural Chaos:
- You are born for such a time as this
- Now is a perfect time to raise your children
- Parenting doesn’t change because of the culture
- Be a steady hand through the storms
- Hope for your child’s future
Connie talks about:
- Not knowing what to say
- Fear of the unknown
- Cancel culture
- Being diligent
- Knowing your limits
We have every reason to be hope-filled right now. You are living in the right place, at the right time, with the right children according to the calling before you.
Remember: You are equipped to be strong. You are equipped to be.
Previous Episodes Referenced in this Episode
- ETB #35 – Fast From Social Media Feed to Feast on God’s Word with Wendy Speake
- ETB #22 – Stop Living in Fear with Heidi St. John
How to Connect with Connie
- Follow Connie Albers on Instagram
- Follow Connie Albers on Facebook
- Learn more about Connie’s book Parenting Beyond the Rules
- Learn more about the Equipped To Be podcast