Biblical Citizenship is grounded in faith and encourages Americans to embrace their freedoms. America is changing. What part do you play? Rick Green joins me to talk about Biblical Citizenship and how we can protect the freedoms we’ve enjoyed for centuries.
Rick shares actions steps we can all do!
Biblical Citizenship Action Steps
- Accept responsibility.
- Don’t wait for someone else to step up.
- Find a place where you can get involved.
- Starve the fear by replacing it with faith.
What Will It Take?
- It takes courage! A courage that comes from trusting God.
- It takes wisdom! Wisdom to how to be part of the solution, not the problem.
- It takes discernment! Knowing you have a part to play in saving our country and protecting our freedoms for your children and grandchildren.
What Can We Do Right Now?
- Look for opportunities to debate others.
- Develop a strong backbone. You’re standing up for your kids and grandkids.
- Pray. Remember who has authority.
- Teach your kids the Constitution. So they understand its intent for American citizens.
Being a Biblical Citizen in Modern America is knowing we can’t separate faith from freedom. God granted our rights and freedom, not the government.
About Rick Green
Rick Green is a former Texas State Representative, national speaker, author, and radio host. He is America’s Constitution Coach. He and his family travel the nation speaking on America’s forgotten history and heroes, emphasizing our moral, religious and constitutional heritage. Rick and David Barton co-host the national daily radio program, WallBuilders Live! He is the author and executive producer of Constitution Alive, America’s most engaging and entertaining study of the U.S. Constitution.
Rick and his wife, Kara, founded Patriot Academy, an elite leadership training program specializing in applied civics with a Biblical, historical, and Constitutional Foundation. Through their Constitution Coach program, they are training and empowering adults across the nation to educate their communities about the Constitution.
Rick and Kara have 4 older kids and two grandchildren. They have homeschooled for 18 years.
References and Links
How to Connect with Connie
- Follow Connie Albers on Instagram
- Follow Connie Albers on Facebook
- Learn more about Connie’s book Parenting Beyond the Rules
- Learn more about the Equipped To Be podcast