Do you wish you knew how to resolve sibling conflict in your family? Do your children fight or argue? Does their conflict make you concerned about the long-term health of their relationships? I have good news: you can help your children learn how to resolve conflict in a healthy way and build closer relationships in the process.
Steps to Resolving Sibling Conflict
- Learn not to over react
- Understand each child’s perspective
- Work toward building the relationship as you resolve the issues at hand
- Break down the issue accurately
Join me for this episode so you can build the strong family you desire!
How to Connect with Connie
- Follow Connie Albers on Instagram
- Follow Connie Albers on Facebook
- Learn more about Connie’s book Parenting Beyond the Rules
- Learn more about the Equipped To Be podcast
Subscribe to Equipped To Be
If you find this podcast helpful, please subscribe and leave a review. It’s a great way to support the show and only takes a few seconds.
Have a Question or Request to Speak for Connie?
Want to contact Connie with a question? Want Connie to speak at your event? Contact Connie here.