Brittany Ann is with me in this episode to talk about how to follow God’s will as well as her upcoming virtual conference, Called to Act. She was on the show a while back and I encourage you to listen to episode #48 to learn more about Brittany Ann and her ministry.
Following God’s Will
This time, Brittany Ann and I had a great conversation surrounding learning how to follow God’s will. Here are some points we discussed:
- Business vs Fullness of Life
- Being busy following God
- How Brittany got started teaching women about following God’s will
- We are uniquely designed.
- “Live your truth” – There is a right and wrong.
- The Bible defines how we live in culture.
- Don’t chase another person’s calling.
- Discover and boldy pursue God’s purpose for your life
- Jesus, our example
- Our responses are a choice
Following God is always worth it! I hope you found Brittany Ann insightful and encouraging. If you loved our conversation, be sure to get her new book, Follow God’s Will.
Called to Act Conference
Brittany has a new virtual conference that you’re going to love. The Called To Act Conference takes place virtually on September 13-15, 2022. Speakers include Pastor Mark Batterson, Wendy Pope, Arabah Joy, Katie Orr, Kat Lee, and many more. Choose from a free ticket that gives you access to sessions for 24 hours or upgrade to the All-Access pass which gives you lifetime access to the session, a copy of Brittany Ann’s new book Follow God’s Will, conference workbook, and more. Click here to find out more about the Called to Act Conference and get your ticket!
About Brittany Ann
Brittany Ann is an author, speaker, and founder of EquppingGodlyWomen.com, a popular Christian-living website dedicated to helping women be “all in” in faith and family. Brittany is married to an incredible godly husband, and together they have three adorably energetic little ones.
References and Links
The following may contain affiliate links.
- Buy Brittany Ann’s new book, Follow God’s Will: Biblical Guidelines for Everyday Life
- Buy Brittany Ann’s previous book, Fall In Love With God’s Word
- Learn more about the Called to Act Conference
- Visit the Equipping Godly Women website
How to Connect with Connie
Subscribe to Equipped To Be
If you find this podcast helpful, please subscribe and leave a review. It’s a great way to support the show and only takes a few seconds.
Have a Question or Request to Speak for Connie?
Want to contact Connie with a question? Want Connie to speak at your event? Contact Connie here.